Our Donor of the Day is: Paul Biolichini. Mr. Biolichini is a 1969 graduate of St. Bede and works for Boeing whose company offers a match for his donations. He is a longtime friend and generous supporter for decades. Please keep him in a special “prayer of thanks” today.
AUCTION ITEM OF THE DAY IS THE… Eat, Drink & Be Irish Party: Join Br. Luke for a Garden Party in the Monastery's private garden with 25 guests, feast on a potato bar filled with veggies from his garden, enjoy drinks and live Irish music by Sean Walsh.
- In a tightly-contested match on Monday, LP varsity tennis beat St. Bede, 3-2. Bright spots for the Bruins were #1 seed Ben Morrow's victory and #3 varsity doubles Jack Line and John Potthoff winning their match in a super tiebreaker.
- All AP Exam takers will meet in the Refectory on Tuesday, May 1 during homeroom to complete the pre-administration materials.
- A mandatory meeting for all students who would like to participate on the Bass Fishing Team will be held today at 2:45 in the refectory.
- The following will dismiss after E2 for the TRAC Art Festival at Sherrard. Lauren Millington, Allie Hernandez, Allison Morton, Rita Tang, Cissy Yu, Sage Terry, Linda Du, Aubrey Schramm.
- Take a summer sociology course with international students. Through this course you will learn to apply your skills to problems and needs in businesses, organizations, and communities. We teach from the philosophy that active engagement in real-world research enhances opportunities and opens doors for your future. Sign up in room 115!
- Take art this summer as you meet international students, study famous and local artists, create an art portfolio and work on projects that will help inspire your creativity! Sign up in room 115.
- Brighten the Block in LaSalle - help to promote safety and energy efficiency by replacing old porch light bulbs with energy efficient LED’s in a low-income neighborhood. Just show up at the LaSalle City Hall Council Chambers, 745 2nd Street between 2:45-3 pm today.
- St Margaret’s Hosp. Habit for Health Race on 4/28. 8:30 - 11 am. You’ll be done with this event in plenty of time to volunteer at the SBA Auction that night! See your email sent from Ms. Bernabei via Teacher Ease for contact info and more details for these events and more
- There will be a mass on Saturday at 5:00 before the auction. The abbot is looking for a reader, server and Eucharistic minister. If you are able to assist, see Fr. Ronald.
- Those going on the Venturing outing on Sunday, get your payment in by Friday. There is still an opening, if interested, see Fr. Ronald.
- It is getting warmer, but many of our sisters and brothers are still hungry. Please bring food in and fill the blue cart.
- Naomi Ochuba, Allie Hernandez, Peter Sampson, and Ben Gensler please get your Notre Dame Vision application from Fr. Ronald today.
- Friday is a schedule 2 jean day. Jeans may be worn free of charge. Jeans must be in good repair no holes or rips, modest tops NO HOODIES! If you choose not to wear jeans our daily DENNIS uniform attire must be worn.
- Macy Bosnich, Berklee Linnig & Madeline Spayer see Mrs. Prokup.
- Nick Pearse, please see Senora Gonzalez in room 115.
- All seniors meet in the refectory during homeroom right now.